I won't have too much time the days before the party, so I decided that popsicles are great for preparing ahead of time. I plan to start making them next week (a week before the party) and now I am faced with a seriously difficult decision: which ones to make? There are so many absolutely delicious sounding recipes out there, but somehow I need to narrow it down to 5 flavors. Or maybe 6, or perhaps even 8. I've already decided on lemon & greek yoghurt popsicles and rootbeer float pops (but i'm still looking for the perfect recipe for these). Do you have any tried and tested pop recipe favorites? If yes, I'd love to read about them.
Here's a little round-up of yummy recipes I found around the web. Now help me pick!
• Creamy lemon pops by Gimme Some Oven
• Mango orange yogurt pops spotted on 6 Bittersweets
• Sunshine pops by Martha Stewart
• Mint-melon popsicles on My Recipes
• Lemon blueberry pops on My Recipes
• Strawberry shortcake pops by Bakers Royale
• Mashed berry lime coconut yogurt popsicles by Desserts for Breakfast
• Honey yogurt berry pops: Joylicious
• Roasted strawberry & coconut milk pops by The Year in Food
• Creamy chocolate fudgesicles by Chocolate Covered Katie
• Chocolate & salted caramel pudding pops spotted on Endless Simmer
• Rootbeer float popsicles by Erin Cooks
• Layered peanut butter brittle pops on Better Recipes
• Caramel popcorn pops: Zoku Blog
Popsicles for grown-ups:
• White & Black Russian popsicles: Bakers Royale
• Iced coffee pops by Rust & Sunshine
• Watermelon mojito pops on Endless Simmer
• Mudslide popsicles by Bakers Royale
• Sour cream, cherry & tequila paletas by Lottie + Doof
Have a lovely weekend!